Saturday, September 05, 2015

Will I see you at Singapore Writers Festival 2015?

Back in late July, I received this lovely email from the National Arts Council (organisers of Singapore Writers Festival):



Upon which I proceeded to squeal, do a celebratory dance, and share the news on Facebook (thank you all for your kind words!).

I'm not allowed to disclose the full details yet, but I've just got the date, time, and venue confirmed! It sounds a bit obnoxious to say this, but mark your calendars for 8 November, 4.30pm to 5.30pm at the Asian Civilisations Museum, because that's where I'll be speaking with other celebrated writers (can't reveal whom yet, but I promise you'll love them!).

Watch this space for the full disclosure of details! I'm so crazy nervous but excited to see you guys there!! :0)

No comments :