Saturday, June 27, 2009

Priceless quotes from Megan Fox:

"They're boys; they're easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand."

"Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of and if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all."

"I don't trust male intentions, usually, because they don't approach me for intellectual conversation."

"Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties."

"[Director Michael Bay] doesn't like really skinny actresses. He's been traumatized by them for some reason in the past. So I always try to put on eight to ten pounds before [filming], and I'm always the fattest I've ever been when making a Transformers (2007) movie."

"I think one day I could be a very good actress. But so far, I haven't done anything."

"I played with Barbies but I used to decapitate them. I used to take their heads off then dye their hair and do weird things."

"When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross."

"I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that."

No comments :