Saturday, January 16, 2010

And we're back to the rejections

[12/01/10]
Dear Joyce,

I'm pleased to tell you I got the chance to sit down and read the first pages of your manuscript and I'm interested in seeing more. I would love to read the entire manuscript. You can email it to me as a Word attachment or you can mail it to me at the address below. (Please write REQUESTED MATERIAL in the subject of your email or on the cover of your envelope.)

Best,
Suzie Townsend
FinePrint Literary Management
240 W. 35th Street, Suite 500
New York, NY 10001
Office: 212-279-1282
Direct: 858-336-4222


[16/01/10]
Dear Joyce,

I have finished reading your pages of BEDFUL OF MOONLIGHT. After careful evaluation, I have decided that I am not the right agent to represent your work. Unfortunately I just didn't connect to Kristen or the pacing of the story the way I wanted to. I'm sure another agent will feel quite differently about your material though.

Thank you for considering our agency. I wish you the best of luck finding representation.

Best,
Suzie Townsend

No comments :