Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I really should post something. Only I don't have anything worth telling. Work on the sales floor for Mango's end-of-season sales, aching feet, et cetera. I don't want to seem like a whiner. At least I'm not working anymore. And I've decided to take my driving test - finally. My dad's been bugging me to take it since school ended, and I've put it off for this long. Yes, I know, I'm a horrible daughter. But hopefully, I can get it all over and done with by the time semester starts.

And in three weeks, semester will start. I can't wait. I cannot wait. Just think of all the classes to attend, the extra modules to take - Creative Writing, languages, etc. Think of how I can employ my brain again, instead of rotting in front of the computer playing Solitaire everyday. Not that I don't appreciate all this free time. Flexible hours are so hard to come by, and I'm so glad I have this holiday to do whatever I want, anytime I want. But how cool would a Creative Writing module be? I. Cannot. Wait.

That said, however, the whole bidding system is really, really troublesome. So much administrative work to do beforehand. Medical checkup, application for CPF and Tuition Grant, application to pay miscellaneous fees by GIRO, registration and, of course, course bidding (not just one round, but rounds 0, 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, etc).

Much as I'm excited for school to start, I still have some misgivings about it. I always thought I don't belong in uni, you see. Everyone there's cool and smart and confident and outgoing, and I'm like this weird little hermit who doesn't talk to people and goes everywhere alone. I'm hoping uni will rid me of this problem, and I'll not turn out to be some maladjusted adult who ends up throwing herself off a building because the growing loneliness in her life crushes her spirit.

And I know I made this oath to myself that I'll not be so boy-crazy anymore and just ignore the hotties, or at least act like they're not worth looking at, but this guy at the pool today was ... WOOOOOOW. My goodness, I almost had a seizure in the water. The pool was 1.2m deep, where we both stood, so I could see his pecs. Omfg O.O Those shoulder muscles (and you know how I'm a sucker for guys with contoured shoulder muscles; they just look so good under a t-shirt), that tan, that strong jawline and cheekbones, those pecs. That guy is on fire. Seriously, he has the hottest body I've ever seen on a Singaporean guy (he looks Singaporean, okay?), and his face isn't too bad either. Pretty darn good, I'd even say. This amount of hotness is absolutely criminal. And he swam like a fish, too. I was so fuelled just by looking at him that I swam more than my usual. YUMMMEEEEEEEEEE. Man, I hope he'll be there everyday after this. I'd gladly swim a marathon just to see THAT. Yessir, I will.

Okay. Now that I've gotten that out of my system ... I should go for my haircut now. Till next time ;)

No comments :