Friday, March 21, 2014

a few things before I fly off

Ugh, packing. Travelling would be a lot more fun if we didn't have to care about the nitty-gritty details like how many pairs of socks to bring or whether we've bought travel-sized cleansers or how much money to exchange blabbity blah blah blah.

Anyway, I'll be gone until 29 March, so be prepared for photo-dumping when I get around to blogging on the 31st!

And so I shall leave you with these happy things:

Plus, you get to swim ALL DAY. Heaven.
 


Speaking of whom, 

Now you know what I do when I'm trying to put off writing the novel.



It is that easy.

And in celebration of finally finishing the final final FINAL (no, really - FINAL) draft of Until Morning, here's something that my characters kept going on about:

The soft colours at the corners of the world

The exact words were:

"There are times when all magic in the world seems possible: in dreams, in a story, a painting, in the hour between night and day when the light at the corners of the world appears the softest. I call them the soft hours. They are ones that you cling on to long after you wake up, long after you grow up."
~ Lexi, Until Morning

In related news, I'm starting to query agents again so FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I really wish for Until Morning to reach you guys. I loved writing it, and it would be the - sorry for the cliche - biggest dream come true if it got published on an international platform.
 
Pink makes everything look better

And finally, but most importantly,



 Have a great weekend guys! I'll be back when I get back :0)