Wednesday, March 12, 2014

mid-week moodlifters!


So it's been more than a week since my splat moment by the pool. Apparently, I landed right on my coccyx (that's tailbone in layman terms), and a little to the right, so I'm working from home for the entire month. On the plus side, I get to belt out songs like this -


And this -


while I work.

Downside: the lack of company. Skype and Whatsapp and Facebook messaging are just not the same as talking to your colleagues face-to-face or watching the bustle of activity in the office.

And of course, the pain.

 The healing is slow going, but stretching and swimming help loads. Thank goodness for swimming. I don't know what I'd do if I weren't able to swim. I can't fold over the way I used to be able to, but, you know, baby steps.

This is probably the reason for the strange bout of wanderlust I'm experiencing right now. I mean, look!

Bagan, Myanmar

Broome, Australia

Santorini, Greece

Oh, Jeju! How I miss you.

Reason to ogle at swoon over appreciate pretty things? I think so. Hence:



by Bae Ha Jin 

by Chantel Young




Reason for some happy things? Yes to that, too.



 

Thank goodness for mood-lifters like these! Happy mid-week, everyone! :0)






No comments :